Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hair cut...

Well, I broke down and did it today, I got Madeline's hair cut off. She's been saying off and on that she wanted it cut short like Kit (one of the American Girl Dolls) so my neighbor and I decided to take the girls and get their hair cut off.
Getting ready for the first cut....Not too sure she still wants to do it..Can you tell?

Good Bye long hair...

Hello Short...

About half way through the hair cut Madeline looked at me (with a sad look) and said, "I don't want my hair cut." Too late now. After it was over and done with she was so excited and kept swinging her hair from side to side. She loves it now. Her best friend (our neighbor) Rachel got about 7 inches cut off her hair. Here is a picture of the two of them together afterwards.

Sweet Macy sat and watched while everyone else got their hair cut. She wanted hers cut but as you can see there isn't much to cut. Here she is taking a picture anyway. She is yelling "CHEESE!!" at me.

So all in all it turned out to be a great day and a beautiful haircut. I have to leave you with what I found at Hobby Lobby while doing a little shopping today....

Yes, that is Macy laying in the back of the cart with her shoes and socks off and her feet kicked up. She definitly made herself comfortable in there. Off to bed I go it's been a busy day. Good night!

0 comments: