Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Half way through the week...

We've made it halfway through another week and we've been busy, busy. Monday was spent doing laundry and cleaning up the house. Yesterday we went to one of Madeline's favorite places, Let's Jump. It's an indoor place that has three rather large rooms filled with huge inflatable bounce houses, obstacle courses, and slides. We went with my neighbor Kristie and her daughter and then I also had my friend's two girls Raegan who is 10 and Paige who is 5. We had the best time and after 3 hours playing everyone was worn out. Macy even participated and LOVED going down the big slide ALL BY HERSELF. Here's a picture of the slide she went down a MILLION (no exaggeration, ok, maybe a little) times.

Yes that is a TWENTY foot slide. She definitely is not her sister in the way of fear factor. She's a little dare devil. I just wish I had a picture of her on it.
Today, we went to the dermatologist for Macy's eczema. She has been having some flare ups and we needed more cream for them. I really loved the new Pediatric Dermatologist we went to today. Now tomorrow is the dentist appointments that we had to reschedule from a few weeks ago and then Friday is the big surgery for Macy.
The girls have been out of school this week for some break (not exactly sure what it was for) but they go back tomorrow....THANK GOD!!
Madeline got to have a friend, Rachel, (our neighbor) spend the night Monday night. They both did so good and stayed in the bed ALL NIGHT. If you didn't know, ever since I was about 7.5 months pregnant with Macy, Madeline has not been sleeping in her bed. So for her to stay in there all night was a big deal. She was so proud of herself for doing so. Last night she stayed in there again all by herself. She has been wanting me to redo her room and paint it pink and get her new pink bedding but I told her this wasn't happening until she started sleeping in her own room. Maybe we're finally on our way back there. I'll keep you posted. I'll be back on after Macy's surgery Friday morning. Please remember to keep her and ME in your prayers.
*EDIT* The dentist appt. is Jan 31st. not tomorrow.

1 comments:

Our family said...

THINKING of you..OO I know where you will be at mentally on Friday. I was there when Austin had his tonsils taken out last summer! Let me know if you need anything! HUGS!