Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Praise the Lord!!

Madeline's MRI went well yesterday. They had to put her COMPLETELY under with breathing tube and all. I was a little shocked, as I thought they would do a conscious sedation. However, I guess she can't move or make facial expressions while in the MRI so they put them totally asleep. She did great and had no reaction to the anestesea. She was a little upset when we got to her in the recovery room but that is normal. She was fine after she ate the TWO Popsicles they offered her. HA!! We got to the hospital at 9:00 and we were home at 1:30.

I received a call last night from our pediatrician that she had looked at the results and everything was NORMAL!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! I can't tell you how relieved I was to hear that that news. She said the only thing they saw on the MRI was that there was some minimal thickening in her sinus cavity. She asked if Madeline had some congestion. I told her she didn't so she decided she would just watch it and not treat it right now.
Thank you for all the prayers!! Tomorrow we are going to the pediatric opthamologist to have her eyes checked to see if that could be a possible cause for the headaches. I'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

Justinand said...

I am so glad to hear this wonderful news!!!!! I will contine to pray that God will help you find an answer to her headaches-- soon!!