Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MRI...

Today is Madeline's MRI of her brain. Im anxious to get it done and see what it shows. I know that there is nothing wrong but to know for sure will make it all the better. If it should show something we will take it one day at a time with God walking us through.

Madeline is very nervous. I've tried to explain to her what it's like but I don't think she totally understands. Please pray for her. She's my child that worries. She worries about little things so something big like this can cause her lots of anxiety.
I will update as soon as we get some results. We would greatly appreciate any and ALL prayers being sent up on her behalf.


2 comments:

Justinand said...

I will definitely be praying today!! That God would give you all peace, and that nothing major would be found! Hopefully they can pinpoint whatever is causing them and quickly and easily fix all the headaches she's been having! Keep us posted!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Praying right now!!