Monday, December 8, 2008

Sick of being SICK!!!!

I had plans of doing a big post of our weekend but I just don't feel good today. Actually I haven't felt great for over a month and a half now. I'll just start to feel better and then I wake up feeling like I've been ran over by a truck again. My whole family has been passing this YUCKY cold stuff to each other. I woke up this morning with no voice, clogged ears, cough, and a very bad sore throat. I know what you are saying....GO TO THE DOCTOR! I am, tomorrow. I called the dr. today and made an appointment. I'll be so happy when this stuff leaves my body and my house.
I hope to update in the next few days. Hope you all are doing well and feeling healthy.

3 comments:

Our family said...

oo I know how u feel..I have the stomach thing... Of course it would be nice if our weather could make up its mind on weather to be hot or cold.
Hope you feel better soon. I still need to get my house decorated on the inside and cleaned. ugh!!

lots_of_love_four_kids said...

So sorry to hear that you are sick! I understand! We seem to be on a continious cycle of sharing here at our house too.
I'll be praying for you!~

take care!
-Jenni

Jaime said...

Hope you feel better soon. Sorry you don't feel well. Hope you guys once and for all can kick the nasty cold out of your house for good.