Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Biggest Loser....

So did you guys watch the season finale of The Biggest Loser? I did!! I must say, I am VERY HAPPY with the outcome. I wanted Michelle to win and she did. Partly because she is a Dallas, Tx girl (where I live),she is a Christian, and she down right deserved it. Those people all amaze me though. It's amazing to see the transformation of their bodies and how much happier a person they become. It just shows that when we live "right" (in whatever sense of the word) we are happier people. When we are "right" with Christ our lives are filled with JOY and HAPPINESS that only he can give. When we eat "right" we have more energy, we're more active, and just feel better altogether. When we treat others "right" we get treated with the respect we deserve and desire.
I believe we all have things in our lives that we need to get "right" whether it be a relationship with a parent/spouse/sibling/friend or most importantly with OUR GOD. Maybe its that we aren't spending the "right" amount of time with HIM. I know this is something that I struggle with often. I never seem to have enough time for HIM. I only have time when I need something or when something isn't going just right. I need to make the time EVERYDAY to spend with him. He is patient with me still and waits for me and always forgives me when I ask. What an awesome feeling.
So even though things are busy right now with the holidays and all the happenings I'm going to try to find 15 minutes each day (at least) to spend with just me and HIM. I know he doesn't care how long I spend with him but just that we spent the time together.
This post is kinda all over the place but it's just a little bit about how I'm feeling.

0 comments: