Monday, March 3, 2008

We're back!!!

We made it back to Texas yesterday. For those of you who don't know, the girls and I went to Oklahoma for a little "get away". We were there for 10 days. We had such a great time. We spent half of the time with Brad's family and the other half with mine. We were busy the entire time we were there. We brought Brad's cousins little girl, Brooklin, who is 3 back with us to Oklahoma. She was visiting her MeMe (Brad's aunt) in Temple, Texas and her family lives in Tulsa so I brought her back with me. I got a taste of what it'd be like to have three kids, girls at that...OH MY!! We had fun. We took all the girls to the Jasmine Moran Children's Musuem in Seminole, Oklahoma. It was a lot of fun. Madeline was the pro because she had been there before. We spent lots of time shopping, playing with my nephew Austen, and playing with all the family. We also got to go to the Tuttle Tiger Safari. Another very fun place to go. Madeline had a blast and even held a baby alligator. She thought she was big stuff. Macy loved feeding the big turtles lettuce and petting the baby kangaroo telling it, "Night, Night!" Brad came down this past weekend and went to the OSU/Nebraska game with his dad. He fell ill on Sat. evening and spent most of Sunday in bed. I made him go to the doctor this morning to find out he has the flu. UGH!! I've have baracaded him into the bedroom and follow behind him with a can of lysol. The doctor and the girls pediatrician gave us all prescriptions for Tamaflu. Hopefully the rest of us don't come down with it. Hope you all are healthy and staying warm. Where did all that nice 70 degree weather go? Sorry no pics this time. I'll post some with the next post. I'm tired and lazy.

0 comments: