Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What we know so far....

We went yesterday morning and had the blood test done on Macy. TWO sticks later, they THINK they got enough blood to do the tests and if not they will call me back to come back in...GREAT! I then headed to my cat scan appointment. I went to the doctor Monday night because I have been having SEVERE headaches and lots of sinus pressure in my head and in my ears. I thought I had an infection but turns out that everything was clear but she could see and feel the pressure. She decided to send me to get the cat scan to see why my sinuses aren't draining and to see if there are any polyps in there. I don't know what that means but I guess they will call me and let me know. I then took the urine sample we got from Macy the night before and took it the doctors office. Her pediatrician called back to tell me that there were white blood cells in her urine and that they wanted me to bring her in today to get a catheter put it to get a clean sample to test again. She said children that have frequent Urinary Tract Infections (Macy has had none that we know of) but anyhow, that can alter their growth. Ok, but it still isn't explaining the diarrhea. I asked her when we would hear something back on her blood test and she said maybe tomorrow but that she would check back with me on Thursday for sure. I will let you all know as soon as I know something. Keep praying for us. I'm still having a lot of my back pain too. I am going tomorrow to get a message so hopefully that will help relieve some of the discomfort I am having. I still need to start packing and getting us ready for our vacation that we all need. Check back for an update...

0 comments: