Monday, March 24, 2008

Is it even possible?

I woke up this morning thinking, "Can she really be FIVE?" Then it hit me, yes, she IS FIVE! Where has all the time gone? It seems like just yesterday it was this...

It was 5:55 pm on March 24, 2003 that my beautiful first daughter was born. After 12 hours of laboring she finally came and was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. She has brought me so much joy, pride, love, and a new understanding of what TRUE LOVE is. She has made me so proud and I look forward to all the years to come. She is growing into such a beautiful liitle girl. It all started like this

Only an hour old to...

One Year old to...

Two Years old to...

Three Years Old to...


Becoming the Best BIG SISTER ever to...

Four Years Old to...

and finally where we are today...FIVE.
Madeline Paige,
You have made me and your daddy so proud in so many ways. You bring such a sunlight in our lives. I thank God daily for you. I look forward to forever with you watching you grow into a young lady, young woman, and finally an adult. But for now, lets keep the promise we made years ago, You quit growing and stay just as you are. I love you my beautiful blue eyed girl. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl.

Love,
Mommy

0 comments: