Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Dr'.says...

I have a sinus infection (which I figured) and that the pain in my back looks to be muscle spasms. The muscles in my back, along with the minor arthritis I already have, are inflammed and so tight that it is causing spasms and the inflammation is putting pressure on the nerves causing the numbing in my arm and the pains down my back. She put me on a steriod pack and gave me some muscle relaxers, and anti-inflammatories so I should be feeling better soon. If those don't seem to help they are going to do another MRI and see if something has changed since I had the last one done in the summer of 2005. Please pray for some relief of the pain and that these medicines help. I have to get the house cleaned and the girls and myself packed for our trip to Oklahoma on Thurs. So that is that...Have a great rest of the week....

0 comments: