Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Making some changes....

I have to admit I am getting totally sucked into the world of blogging. I read a hundred (maybe that's an exaggeration) a day. There are many that I enjoy and get inspiration from. I'm slowly going to add some of my favorites (besides the ones I already have listed). I also changed my page around some. I'm trying to learn how to do all the "NEAT BLOGGY" things. So tell me, what do you think?

Now for the real reason (I hope) that you come to my blog, to find out what the Mueller's are doing. To tell you the truth, not a whole lot. Madeline has been "Bored out of her mind" as she's told me on a number of occasions. I wonder where she's heard that phrase before. So yesterday I went on a mission. What kind of mission you ask? I began trying to find different activities for Madeline to do. I came up with two different weeks of Vacation Bible Schools for her, several days full of gymnastics camps, and play dates with friends. I have to admit, I have been SO LAZY so far this summer. I just haven't felt like doing much. I need to just toughen up. We are going to Oklahoma this Friday and spending TEN days. That should keep her VERY busy. We are going to spend time with Brad's family the first part of the trip along with throwing some visits to our friends on the North side of OKC and then the second half of the trip will be spent with my family and friends on the southside. I am throwing a baby shower on the 21st for my dearest friend, Kristie from junior high/high school/college/etc. She is expecting her first child, a boy, in late July. So we will have a packed schedule while we are there but I always enjoy seeing my family and friends. Sorry there isn't much to tell you about so I guess I will leave you with a video of my precious girls. Oh wait, I think I forgot to tell you that a tornado went through my house and this is what the aftermath looked like...




This is what happens when TWO girls play upstairs in the playroom. Yes, I had a fit when I saw this. However, it did get cleaned up and now the room is back in order.

Now for the girls....

0 comments: