Monday, February 18, 2008

Not much going on...

We haven't had much going on but I know many of you are asking why no blog. I haven't been feeling very well the past few days. I'm having lots of trouble with my back again. I know, go to the dr.? I am in the morning at 10:30. Hopefully they can give me some insight as to why I'm having all this pain and why the headaches. I'll keep you posted. We had a lazy weekend around the house. All except for Saturday night when my neighbor and other neighbor(Daniele, she lives behind me and has two girls the exact same age as Madeline and Macy) went to dinner, brief shopping, and then to the movies to see 27 Dresses. Such a cute movie. I'm becoming what my mom calls me, "The Movie Critic" I have been 3 times in the past month. That's a record for me. I have really enjoyed going to. There are a lot of new movies that I really want to see so it looks like I may be going more often. However, I can't get over the price of admission...$9.00. WOW!! I don't have much more to say but I was looking through some pics and found these of the girls from this time last year....It's amazing how fast they grow. And to just think in a month Madeline will be FIVE. Enjoy the pictures and I'll let you know what I find out from the dr. I will also be in Oklahoma for 10 days starting this Thurs. Can't wait...Take care and have a great week all....


0 comments: