Thursday, July 30, 2009

A day of reflecting....

Today has been one of those days where you sit and reflect on life, meaning, and understanding. Maybe it's the gloomy weather we are having but life has been so busy lately and I haven't taken the time to just STOP and look at my life and all the WONDERFUL things that GOD has given to me. I got into his word today and boy did he speak to me. Slow down....listen....respond.
I then got online to listen to some of my favorite songs. Today is going to be a great day.

I wanted to share some of my favorites with you. If you listen to the words and the meaning behind each one you will find yourself moved. Listen to what God tells you.


">

That song is so powerful and such a reminder that even when we fail God's grace and love will pick us up and redeem us. Lord, May I always love you from the inside out.

">

This song is a reminder of just HOW AMAZING our GOD is.

">

We sing this in worship at church and there is nothing better than hearing an entire congregation singing about SALVATION. There is NOTHING better.

">

This song reminds me of my relationship with MY FATHER IN HEAVEN. GOD IS GOOD!!

">

My prayer for you all today is that your lives are touched in one way or another. Allow these songs to speak to your spirit. God is good and he does good. I know sometimes is hard to see that. Stay faithful in all you do and he will direct your paths.

God Bless you all........

0 comments: