Friday, October 8, 2010

Show Us Your life-Kitchen

It's Friday which means its Show Us Your Life-Kitchen edition from Kelly's Korner. I LOVE my kitchen in our new house. It's one of the deciding factors for me. It's big, has TONS of storage, and is easy to cook in..

I still have some decorating to do in here but it will come. Hope you enjoy.




The Dining area that opens to the living room.

Looking in from the hall way

Looking from the hallway to the left side of the kitchen. The cutout looks into the living room.

View if standing in the dinette area.




Another view standing the dinette area.

So there you have it, our lovely kitchen. Can't wait to see all the others.

4 comments:

Lori said...

I love your kitchen!!! The cabinets are great with the glass fronts and I really like the contrasting island!

Anonymous said...

Love the spoon and fork wall hangings!! This kitchen is gorgeous!

emily said...

i love the giant silverware on the wall.

where did you find those?

Pamela said...

i LOVE your kitchen!! It is just gorgeous!