Friday, September 24, 2010

Show us your life-Master Bedrooms

I thought in order to have something to blog about I'll join in on Kelly's Korner home tour. She does it every Friday and this week it's Master Bedrooms.


We just moved into our new house a little over a month ago and I'm so excited about having a new bedroom to decorate. In our last 3 homes that we've owned since getting married we have NEVER had a master bedroom that was decorated. It was always the last room to get attention and well it never got the attention it needed. I vowed that this room was going to get the love it deserved.
It's still a work in process.


Looking in from the hallway into the Master. I love the wood on the ceiling.

We are in the process of having gorgeous curtains made.

I'm still looking for something to go above the bed. I just haven't seen anything that I just love yet. It will come.

It looks pretty plain right now but will look great when we get the curtains and wall decor up.

So there you have it...Our Master Bedroom.

0 comments: