Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Roadtrip....

Tomorrow morning we will wake up. load the car, and begin our EIGHT hour road trip. We are all SUPER excited about this trip which is going to make the eight hours in the car even that much longer. Where are we going?


Jasper. Jasper, Texas that is? Heard of it? It's a VERY small town in south east Texas. Our former neighbors/best friends moved there in July. It's home for them. About 3 weeks after we found out we were moving back to Oklahoma they were offered the opportunity to move back to their home town.

We haven't seen each other in over 2.5 months. To many of you that doesn't seem like a very long time to be apart but trust me IT IS!!! We lived next door to each other for 4.5 years and we saw each other EVERY day (unless we were out of town). I miss that, I miss her, I miss her kids, I miss our sits on the porch watching the kids play, I miss our LONG talks, I miss praying together, I miss working together in our church nursery. I JUST MISS THEM!!!

I'm excited and yet dreading this trip all together. I can't wait to get there and hug her and spend a weekend laughing, crying, having the best time. However, I know Sunday will eventually come and I will have to once again say my "See ya laters". I hate that part. I just have to tell myself it will be for only a few months until I see them again. We are trying to plan to get together over the Christmas break.

I'll take lots of pictures and can't wait to share our trip with you. Pray for safe travels and that the girls survive (and Hubs and I) being in the car for so long.

0 comments: