Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How is it even possible?

How can something go from this.............................................












to this............................................................










so quickly?


It seems like just yesterday I was checking into the hospital at 5:30 am on March 24, 2003 to be induced. I was so excited and anxious to meet my baby girl. She was the one I had dreamed of naming, Madeline Paige ever since I was a little girl. I'll never forget the moment I meet her for the first time. She laid there on my chest as we just stared at each other. It was love at first sight. Now, here we are SIX years later and I am more in love with that little girl than I was the day we first met. She has brought me more smiles, more laughs, more joy, and more happiness than I ever could have imagined. I thank God every chance I get for both my girls.

I have much more to blog about but I'm very tired tonight so it will have to wait until another day.

I just wanted to say...........................................

Happy 6th Birthday, Madeline Paige.

I LOVE YOU!!!

Mommy



1 comments:

Chell said...

So hard to believe she is 6 already! Time just passes to quickly! Hope she had a great birthday!