Thursday, March 12, 2009

Busy Days


My life is flying by right now because we have had a lot going on. After spending a few days in Oklahoma while dad was in the hospital and then his homecoming Macy and I headed back to Texas. My mother in law joined us the next day and we had a great time with Gramme being here. It seems like we went non-stop for 3 days. Tuesday night, Madeline had Open House at school and we were SO IMPRESSED with her work. To see where she started at the beginning of the year and to see where she is now...WOW!! I can't believe my little girl can READ and WRITE on her own. Gone are my days of making up what signs say to trick her. She can read them now...HA!! While Gramme was here she got to see Madeline at gymnastics and cheer class. Macy impressed her with her swimming skills. She left yesterday afternoon to head to Tulsa to be with my sister in law and brother in law today when they found out FOR SURE what they were having. Remember I told you that her doctor does the 3D ultrasounds at every visit so at her last appointment he thought they were having a Girl but would know for sure at the next appointment. That appointment was today and they found out that they are having a.........




Beautiful...............










Baby......................
















BOY!!!


That's right. We get to shop now. YAY!! However, since we thought it may be a girl there were a few things bought. I guess they will have to be held for the next girl. Thankfully, all the things that I had bought were for a BOY!! My sister in law and brother in law are coming to spend the weekend with us so that means sis and I will be doing some shopping. One of my favorite things to do.

This weekend Hubs and I are taking Madeline for one of her birthday surprises. On Saturday, she will get up and go to Sweet and Sassy to get her hair done cute and her nails painted. We are taking her to lunch where she so chooses and then we are taking her to the HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL play in Ft. Worth. She has NO IDEA and will be SO EXCITED. HSM is her favorite right now. I will be sure to take LOTS of pictures. I can't wait to see her excitement. Her birthday is in a few weeks and she will be 6. Time sure flies.

Here are some new pics of my precious niece....She's getting too big, too fast.





So sweet.


Don't you love those dimples and double chins.

0 comments: