Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One angry child.

If you read the post below, then you know that sweet Macy has not been feeling well. Poor thing is not sleeping well at night, she's coughing, and just feels crummy off and on most all day. Now, add into the mix she's on a steroid that makes her irritable....


See what I mean.........................




MAD!!





MADDER!!!





I'M DONE!!!


If you could only hear the screaming and crying that took place while I took these pictures. Is it mean of me to be taking pictures while my poor sweet baby girl is struggling, wheezing, and crouping? I already know the answer to that...... YES!! I know, I'm a horrible mother who apparently like to take pictures of her helpless child (not really). However, I wanted you (mainly my family) to see what I've been dealing with for 4 days now. You all know how strong willed she already is. Add in that medicine and we have PROBLEMS!! I pray that in another day she will be feeling MUCH better....For both of our sakes.
I'm sorry sweet baby girl.

Please pray that she gets better soon and that none of us catch it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Macy and Poor Mama! What a face! I am a horrible mom too because I love mad baby/kiddo pics. Hope she feels better and things get back to normal soon. I will be praying for you guys.

Love you! Kristi